For anyone who may run into this while searching the web, see the output
of e.g. "openssl ciphers HIGH" or "openssl ciphers AESGCM" for examples
of allowed "cipherlist" inputs.

More information is at
https://www.openssl.org/docs/manmaster/apps/ciphers.html

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openssl in Ubuntu.

  Openssl supported ciphers list doesn't work

Status in openssl package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Can't list supported ciphers.

  patrick@ubuntu-server:~$ openssl ciphers -s
  Error in cipher list
  139660703667864:error:1410D0B9:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list:no cipher
match:ssl_lib.c:1380:

  patrick@ubuntu-server:~$ openssl ciphers cipherlist
  Error in cipher list
  140299191580312:error:1410D0B9:SSL routines:SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list:no cipher
match:ssl_lib.c:1380:

  This is from a clean install and has happened on every installation I have
attempted.
  Version is 16.04

  I expected to get a list of supported ciphers to determine whether SSL
  was supported or included.

  patrick@ubuntu-server:~$ openssl version
  OpenSSL 1.0.2g-fips  1 Mar 2016

  patrick@ubuntu-server:~$ lsb_release -a