Thanks for taking your time to report this issue and help making Ubuntu
better.

I found that the error message is not part of ubiquity as one might
think, but it is actually in apport. I've tracked it down and created a
small patch which I'll submit for review shortly.

** Also affects: apport (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Hans Joachim Desserud (hjd)

** Changed in: ubiquity (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: bitesize string-fix xenial yakkety

** Branch linked: lp:~hjd/ubuntu/yakkety/apport/typo-cehcking

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  Spelling mistake in an error string - cehcking

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in ubiquity package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  There is a spelling mistake in this error string:

  "The system log from your installation contains an error.  The
  specific error commonly occurs when there is an issue with the disk to
  which you are trying to install Ubuntu.  It is recommended that you
  back up important data on your disk and investigate the situation.
  Measures you might take include cehcking cable connections for your
  disks and using software tools to investigate the health of your
  hardware."

  "cehcking" instead of "checking".