[Expired for unity8 (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: unity8 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to unity-scopes-shell in

  My Music scope, tracks with odd characters in the path play but don't
  update the icon or show progress bar

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Incomplete
Status in unity-scope-mediascanner package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity-scopes-shell package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  STEPS:
  1. Flash the phone with a bootstraped image
  2. transfer some music across
  3. move the to the Music Scope tap on My Music
  4. Tap on the departments drop bar and select tracks
  5. Tap play on each of the tracks

  EXPECTED:
  I expect all the play icons to change to pause icons and a progress bar appear

  ACTUAL:
  If the path has special character in it then the music starts to play but the
icon and progress bar are not triggered.