In bug 1565236 I'm not yet convinced that if a Mir fix is required or
exists that we have released it yet. That fix was targeted for Mir
0.24.0 which is not released yet. But also there's no concrete evidence
of a Mir fix existing either.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtubuntu in Ubuntu.

  AltGr composed keys don't work in the browser content

Status in qtubuntu package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in webbrowser-app package in Ubuntu:

  As the title says. Those keys work fine in the address bar, but not in
  any text fields inside the website. With a german layout I can't type
  things like ~ \ { } [ ] etc.