Public bug reported:

Hi all, I hope I'm posting right this bug.
On thursday, I installed OTA 12 on my BQ E5.
For the installation, as usual the device re-booted. After the installation, I
opened my address-book app, and all the contacts to which I previously assigned
a photo, didn't have the contact-photo anymore. This wasn't a big problem; the
problem happened when I shut down the device for the night. The next morning,
my address-book app was totally empty, no contact was there. This problem never
happened before OTA 12. The problem happend only after the first time, the next
times I rebooted the device, the contact were still there.

** Affects: canonical-devices-system-image

** Affects: address-book-app (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: address-book-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to address-book-app in

  OTA 12 deleted contacts

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in address-book-app package in Ubuntu: