Doing without evolution-rss seems fine to me so feel free to not block
on that one

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to evolution-data-server in

  Update evolution stack to 3.22

Status in evolution package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in evolution-data-server package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Ubuntu yakkety currently has the evolution 3.20 stack. I'd like to use
  3.22 for yakkety though because it switches to webkit2 (see bug
  1588150 ). The webkit2 switch is too big to easily backport. (The very
  large commit is at
  https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/commit/?id=332789 but there are
  other fix-up commits).

  evolution is in universe now so its current dependency on webkit1 is allowed
since it's in universe.
  evolution-data-server 3.20 introduced a new optional dependency on webkit1
with improved support for Google authentication, but this feature was disabled
in Ubuntu since webkit1 is in universe.

  evolution is seeded in Ubuntu GNOME's image only.

  https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server/tree/NEWS
  https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/tree/NEWS
  https://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-ews/tree/NEWS

  Two libraries get bumped versions, libcamel-1.2-57 > libcamel-1.2-59
  and libedataserver-1.2-21 > libedataserver-1.2.22.

  I tested all the below packages that need to be rebuilt. syncevolution
  was FTBFS because of GCC6 but I identified the fix (LP: #1613405) for
  it. The only package that still fails to build is evolution-rss which
  will need to be ported to WebKit2.

  How about removing evolution-rss from Ubuntu for now and we can add it
  back in later once it's been ported? evolution-rss is under-maintained
  (it's configure.ac still mentions bonobo)

  https://launchpad.net/~jbicha/+archive/ubuntu/arch/+packages
  (Ignore mongodb)

  $ reverse-depends libcamel-1.2-57 (all of these are in universe)
  Reverse-Depends
  ===============
  * evolution
  * evolution-data-server
  * evolution-data-server-online-accounts
  * evolution-ews
  * evolution-indicator
  * evolution-plugins
  * evolution-plugins-experimental
  * evolution-rss
  * gnome-todo
  * libcamel1.2-dev
  * libebook-1.2-16
  * libedataserver-1.2-21
  * libedataserverui-1.2-1
  * libevolution
  * mail-notification-evolution

  $ reverse-depends libedataserver-1.2-21
  Reverse-Depends
  ===============
  * address-book-service [amd64 arm64 armhf i386 powerpc ppc64el]
  * almanah
  * bijiben
  * bluez-obexd
  * california
  * ekiga-plugin-evolution
  * evolution
  * evolution-data-server
  * evolution-data-server-online-accounts
  * evolution-data-server-utouch [amd64 arm64 armhf i386 powerpc ppc64el]
  * evolution-ews
  * evolution-indicator
  * evolution-plugins
  * evolution-rss