Questions:
- Tests aren't being run, do we know why?

- This is apparently abandoned upstream.  And we don't share the package
with Debian.  It doesn't seem to need much maintenance, but do we have
resources paying attention to this?  There are no open bugs in LP, which
encourages but shocks me.

Non-blockers:
- It would be nice if the library had a symbols file.

** Changed in: ofono-qt (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ofono-qt in Ubuntu.

  [MIR] ofono-qt

Status in ofono-qt package in Ubuntu:

  [Availability]
   * Available in universe

  [Rationale]
   * This package is required by telepathy-ofono

  [Security]
   * No known security issues at this time.

  [Quality assurance]
   * This package has unit tests, but not executed during build because they
require ofono to be running.

  [Dependencies]
   * This package depends only on qt5 which is already in main.

  [Standards compliance]
   * This package uses qmake and requires no translation.

  [Maintenance]
   * This package is maintained by Canonical and actively in use on the phone
and tablet images