suggest Jorrell, you run it from terminal to get any diag-info.
ie. start term

$ df -hi
$ killall rhythmbox
$ rhythmbox

copy & paste the output please.  I was unable to duplicate error.

fyi:  "df -hi"  will check you've some free display space; -i shows
inodes.

if you don't want to cut/paste; use something like
$ df -hi >output_log
$ rhythmbox >>output_log
which will write app log to file output_log; the >> causes output to append to
end of file. then you can just upload output_log (or whatever you call it).
killall command just to ensure it's not already running.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gstreamer1.0 in Ubuntu.

  Rhythmbox resets my list of music files upon restart.

Status in gstreamer1.0 package in Ubuntu:

  Each time I restart Rhythmbox, it deletes my list of music and it also
  refuses to re-import it too.

  Package: libgstreamer1.0-0 1.8.2-1~ubuntu1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_uvm nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Sat Aug 20 14:42:54 2016
  InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 16.04.1 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
(20160719)
  SourcePackage: gstreamer1.0