Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: telephony-service (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to telephony-service in

  Font size is sometimes too small in some applications (message-app,
  webbrowser-app)

Status in telephony-service package in Ubuntu:

  On BQ Aquaris 4.5 when using the message-app applications
  I do think that some parts of the messages (SMS messages)
  are written using a very small font and in different places
  of menus and applications, font is too light or too dark.

  It would be good to change the size and color of some messages
  to have some more fun to read. Especially for people having
  some shortcomings of sight.

  (Noticed on krillin - Aquaris 4.5)

  Examples:
  0- turn on your phone, when you enter your PIN number the display
  of  "3 attempts remaining" message is very small.

  1-open message-app , for each contact conversation, the 2nd line is very small
  There is plainty of blank space above and under this line, so it is probably
  easy to write with a larger font.

  2-now, enter in one of the conversations, the time stamp of each message
  and the SIM 1 indication  are written very small , some are written in light
  green in a green box: it's almost unreadable and I need to look at a
  very small distance to read the time stamp. Idem for the message in light grey
  like "21:14 @ SIM 1"

  3-open contact application, swipe from bottom of the screen to create a new
  contact : the line "Enter a number" is light grey on the "light grey
  background screen", so it is difficult to read.

  4-on the Phone application, you get the main phone keyboard,  here
  the uppercase letters "ABC" "DEF" are very thin and light grey.

  5-open the System Parameters application. Enter sub menu "Language And Text".
  The help texts are in light grey too, difficult to read.

  6-open the System Parameters application. Enter sub menu "Accounts",
  idem...

  7-Open the Menu at top of screen: the Title of each parameters  are in
  dark grey and each item name is very small: "Sound  Battery  Network..."

  Well I can find out other examples but I suppose that other messages
  can be detected easily by a programmer to solve this issue.

  Please forward this "bug" report to the right team. Thanks.