first screenshot, no network conected

** Attachment added: "one.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-network/+bug/1615861/+attachment/4726072/+files/one.png

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-network in

  indicator show status as disconected

Status in indicator-network package in Ubuntu:

  Usually, when I'm connected to my wifi  network the status icon shows
  it as disconnected, it also shows in the panel all the wifi networks
  in range, but not connected to any of them. Yes, I'm connected after
  all...

  It happens in krillin and frieza... last version for both (OTA 12 for
krillin).
  tell me if you need anything to track this bug...