gps on m10 bq is something realy bad. it worked me only once with
osmscout (nokia's maps makes no sense on that device, as it have no
modem). I cant get it work again. even if indicator appears to show that
gps is ok, there is nothing on osm scout or in sensors app (actualy
sensors app then lounched makes gps indicator disapear). Please ubuntu
sort this out, or at least publish the workaround to get gps workng. oh
and by the way, it loks this is not gui but overly fully bad problem as
'/usr/bin/test_gps' segfaults. I wold like to port some GIS program to
ubuntu touch, but without the gps it is pointless. I am wondering if it
wold be possible to use old good gpsd?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-location in

  Location indicator appears and reappears continually on BQ Aquaris M10

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in indicator-location package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in location-service package in Ubuntu:

  I recently received my BQ Aquaris M10 and, after updating to OTA10,
  the location indicator keeps appearing and reappearing. It's very
  annoying and the only way to stop it is to disable all location
  services. Rebooting does not make any difference.

  See video below for a visual explanation. Apologies for the odd
  background music. I just wanted to get rid of any background noise!

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etS4u3IPj3k

  Package: unity8 8.12+15.04.20160401-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.10.93+ aarch64
  ApportVersion: 2.17.2-0ubuntu1.3touch1
  Architecture: armhf
  CurrentDesktop: Unity