Thanks for the bug report.

* Is the "Desktop Applications" scope still available in the scope list? Pull
up on the small arrow at the bottom of the Dash to view all available scopes.
If it is still in that list, then you may have just accidentally un-favorited
the scope. Click the empty star icon to re-favorite the scope.
* Can you describe the process you used to add these keyboard layouts?

  Libertine (X11 App)  page disappeared (OTA12) on BQ M10

Status in Libertine:
  New
Status in libertine package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Under OTA12 of BQ M10 (Cooler), I opened Libreoffice and tried to add
  an additional language layout for external keyboard (Thai).  I was
  able to add US and Thai Pattachote keyboards (for external keyboard),
  but did not know how to switch the keyboard layout.  I tried ALT-Shift
  and CTR-Shift without a success.

  There was no Internet connection during the keyboard layout adding.

  It turned out that the X11 App or Libertine page disappeared.  I tried
  to restart and even turned of the M10.  However, the X11 App page did
  not come back.  Could it be I did type in unkonw hot keys?

  Is there a way to bring back the missing Libertine (X11 App) page?  Or
  can I bring up the missing programmes under terminal (e.g.
  Libreoffice, Firefox, Gimp)?

  PS I used K380 Logitech Bluetooth external keyboard.  And I use this M10
around once a week.

  Thanks.

  Namsommut