** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

  Lock screen/greeter shown when switching user sessions

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Released
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  I have two users one set to use Unity7 and one using Unity8.

  Switching from 7 to 8 I login at the normal prompt then several
  seconds later the greeter is shown and need to login again.

  Switching from 8 to 7 is similar, login then get the lock screen. In
  this case the screen is black after the first login until you provide
  some mouse input.

  My settings are set to lock the screen on suspend or when screen goes
  off