** Attachment added: "StacktraceSource.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1626886/+attachment/4746824/+files/StacktraceSource.txt

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openssl in Ubuntu.

  libssl 1.0.2g-1ubuntu4.4 may cause Apache2 with libapache2-mod-php7.0
  to crash

Status in apache2 package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in openssl package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in php7.0 package in Ubuntu:

  I started getting apache2 crashes at the same time as I started
  getting PHP 7.0 CLI crashes, after my openssl packages were updated to
  the latest xenial-security version by unattended-upgrades.

  I traced the PHP CLI crashes to server cert validation starting to
  crash after updating to libssl1.0.0 1.0.2g-1ubuntu4.4 here
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openssl/+bug/1626883

  Not sure if this crash is the exact same thing or something else, but
  the web server starting to crash after an automatic security update is
  very troublesome in any case...

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.04
  Package: apache2-bin 2.4.18-2ubuntu3.1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Fri Sep 23 06:47:30 2016
  ExecutablePath: /usr/sbin/apache2
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Server 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
(20160420.3)
  ProcCmdline: /usr/sbin/apache2 -k start
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=C
  SegvAnalysis: Skipped: missing required field "Disassembly"
  Signal: 11
  SourcePackage: apache2
  UserGroups: