Public bug reported:

I'm trying to install a program called Nixnote2. In his latest version
it depends of package libopencv-highgui2.4 (available on Trusty) or
libopencv-highgui2.4v5 (available on Xenial). The problem is on Yakkety
this packages was replaced by package libopencv-highgui2.4-deb0. That's
fine (even just seems the package was renamed). But I think the package
libopencv-highgui2.4v5 needs to become virtual on Yakkety and libopencv-
highgui2.4-deb0 should provides it.

** Affects: opencv (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to opencv in Ubuntu.

  Package renamed causes conflicts

Status in opencv package in Ubuntu: