Unfortunately, upgrading and recompiling did not solve the problem.

netstat -l RECV-Q shows bytes received but readyRead is not fired.
Im listening to port 3512 (for example), but nothing happens inside udp
receiver test program.
I've added a possibility to send datagrams on 3512 in the same program. These
"writeDatagram()" datagrams fire a readyRead event, as long as there are no
other datagram from an external source are queued.

If I use a udp receiver written in python, for testing, it works like a
charm

P.S: Sorry, wrong bug attached, there was one bug related to linux and
this was a clone related to OSX.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in

  udpsocket ready read not fired on arm64

Status in qtbase-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  I faced a problem where readyRead is not fired for QUdpSocket.
  I've tested this functionality with a basic udp receiver on different systems.
  On armhf it works fine, the same code does not work on arm64 (Pine64).

  This seems to be similar to bug https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-48556
mentioned on QT site to be fixed with 5.5.1
  Maybe it was not merged to arm64? Or any other idea?
  netstat -l shows that bytes are available

  With polling implementation it's possible to receive the data.

  Ubuntu 16.04.1, all updates
  Pine64, arm64
  Kernel: 3.10.102-2-pine64-longsleep

  Best regards,