Public bug reported:

I'm trying to connect Maya Calendar to caldav.one.com. I've setup
everything up as per the instructions from one.com. Still when I enter
my Username and Password and click OK I get back to the same window
asking for my Username and Password. I get no error message. I'm using
caldav.one.com on my phone and it works. Please let me know what further
details that are needed.

** Affects: evolution-data-server (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to evolution-data-server in

  Can't connect to CalDAV server

Status in evolution-data-server package in Ubuntu: