Public bug reported:

If you boot a phone and go to log in at the passcode entry, you may have
to wait a few seconds for the OSK to appear.

This is partially because (A) the OSK takes a while to start and (B) we
only start maliit-server *after* unity8 starts.

Can we fix either A or B?

B seems to be because the OSK assumes u8 and its Mir server already
exists, but could we fix the OSK to wait for u8 to appear?

Or just make maliit/OSK faster?

** Affects: ubuntu-keyboard (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-keyboard in Ubuntu.

  OSK is slow to appear the first time

Status in ubuntu-keyboard package in Ubuntu: