That's actually completely expected since you didn't set the "name"
property on that network device.

"eth0" above refers to the LXD device entry name which has nothing to do
with the device name in the container.

So you need to do:
lxc profile device add devstack-profile eth0 nic nictype=bridged
parent=br-lxd-mgmt name=eth0
lxc profile device add devstack-profile eth1 nic nictype=bridged
parent=br-lxd-fip name=eth1

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc in Ubuntu.

  lxc bridged interface with multiple bridges sometimes assign the
  interface to wrong bridge

Status in lxc package in Ubuntu:

  I am launching a massive setup of 220 containers over 11 bare metal servers.
  I set this in the profile for all containers:
  lxc profile device add devstack-profile eth0 nic nictype=bridged
parent=br-lxd-mgmt
  lxc profile device add devstack-profile eth1 nic nictype=bridged
parent=br-lxd-fip

  stack@c6-bl-13:~$ lxc profile show devstack-profile
  name: devstack-profile
  config:
    linux.kernel_modules: br_netfilter
  devices:
    eth0:
      nictype: bridged
      parent: br-lxd-mgmt
      type: nic
    eth1:
      nictype: bridged
      parent: br-lxd-fip
      type: nic

  But I found that for some containers, the conf file was not created
accordingly:
  stack@c6-bl-13:~$ grep network
/var/log/lxd/nvp-scale-1-c6-bl-13-compute-2/lxc.conf
  lxc.network.type = veth
  lxc.network.flags = up
  lxc.network.link = br-lxd-fip
  lxc.network.hwaddr = 00:16:3e:f5:bf:60