regrettably the performance is worse with the new kernel, downloads dropped
from 10mbps to 3mbps, oddly upload speed remained consistent
I did a browser based speed test while typing on an attached keyboard
Be good to verify on another internet connection to be sure its not just my
setup
Note 5Ghz AP works well, only 2.4Ghz is an issue

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-network in

  wifi slows to a crawl when bluetooth is enabled

Status in arale:
  New
Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in frieza:
  Confirmed
Status in indicator-network package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I am having serious wifi performance issues on my Aquaris M10 (running
  rc-proposed r133). When measuring the wifi speed, I get download
  speeds of less than 1/20 compared to my Pro 5 at the same distance
  from the wifi router. This seems to be consistent through reboots. I
  had similar wifi performance also before recently upgrading to rc-
  proposed, which I thought would have fixed the issue.

  I am in the same place testing 3 different ubuntu devices and these are the
readings of the wifi download speed:
  Laptop: 4 MB/s
  Pro 5: 3.5 MB/s
  Aquaris M10: 0.16 MB/s

  However, upload speed is about the same on all three devices.

  Turning bluetooth off gets Aquaris M10 wifi speed back to sort of
  normal, 2.5-3.4 MB/s. Bluetooth on, again 0.1-0.2 MB/s. Seems the two
  wireless technologies interfere with each other on the M10, while the
  Pro 5 doesn't have that problem.