Taglib fix is in the linked branch.

The thumbnailer test dumps core on all architectures on zesty. The fault
keeps moving around, looks like a race condition. We are not using
threads ourselves, so the problem likely is in a something we call into.
Candidates would be QT and (unlikely) leveldb.

I've run the tests for several hours continuously on my zesty amd64 VM,
without error. The fault shows up only in the silo.

For added amusement, the qml test for vivid arm64 is segfaulting. I have
no idea what might be causing this. The thumbnailer code has been stable
for many months and hasn't ever had this kind of problem.

I suspect that the issue is with something that is installed on the
builder. But there is no way to get a core dump when something fails in
a builder, so I don't know how to debug this. Without a core dump, we
are stabbing around in the dark :-(

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to taglib in Ubuntu.

  FTBFS on zesty

Status in taglib package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in thumbnailer package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  A no change rebuild on zesty FTBFS, is "zesty" not encoded somehow in
  the test suite exclusions?

  Could you please take a look and fix? This is blocking boost1.62
  transition.

  The following tests FAILED:
          1 - art_extractor (Failed)
          3 - dbus (Failed)
          9 - qml (Failed)
         10 - libthumbnailer-qt (Failed)
         14 - thumbnailer (SEGFAULT)
         15 - thumbnailer-admin (Failed)
  Errors while running CTest
  Makefile:130: recipe for target 'test' failed
  make[2]: *** [test] Error 8