Hi Torsten,

The card was only ever used in the M10, so I can't tell I'm afraid.

The card was a Samsung 64 GB Evo MicroSDXC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory
Card, which had been used for less than three months.
(https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00J29FF4G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)

Amazon gave me a replacement, which is now in the M10. So far so good,
though it hasn't been used as much yet. I'll be sure to post if the
second one fails (and won't be trying a third Samsung card!)

Fiona

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to camera-app in Ubuntu.

  Apps failing to load on M10 (OTA13) by using a SD card

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Incomplete
Status in Ubuntu Music App:
  Invalid
Status in Ubuntu Document Viewer App:
  Invalid
Status in camera-app package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in gallery-app package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Over the last few months, apps have started failing to start on my
  M10.

  Apps affected currently:
  - camera (stops at 'Loading...' screen),
  - gallery (stops at 'Gallery' splash screen),
  - document viewer (stops with white screen and 'Documents' header)

  I have had issues with Telegram too, which now just goes to a white
  screen, but that may stem from setup problems I have with the app on
  my M10 and E4.5 (see https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity-webapps-
  telegram/+bug/1626728)

  I had hoped OTA13 would fix it, but sadly not.