Often after resuming from suspend, my laptop (Samsung series 9) is
disconnected from the wifi and it doesn't seem to reconnect.  Network
manager seems confused; it displays that it is connected, but it shows
the wrong access point (i.e. one of my neighbour's access points that I
don't even have the password for).

Running iwlist scan manually fixes the problem almost immediately and
network-manager starts showing the correct state (connecting, then
connected to the right AP).

Very similar to bug 1332904 but apport recommended filing diags on a
fresh bug report.

Wifi card appears to be "Network controller: Intel Corporation Centrino
Advanced-N 6235 (rev 24)" according to lspci.

** Affects: network-manager (Ubuntu)

Wifi doesn't work after resume, fixed by forcing scan
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1643163
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch
seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.