------- Comment on attachment From lakun...@in.ibm.com 2016-11-14 12:42
EDT-------

Machine Details:
=============
Note:-

System is on a private network.  Access the private network via SSH to
"banner.isst.aus.stglabs.ibm.com" using your GSA ID and password.
(Banner itself is behind a BSO, so must authenticate through that first.)

Login details :
ssh banner.isst.aus.stglabs.ibm.com [debug/don2rry]

Source Host login:-
chikvm.isst.aus.stglabs.ibm.com [10.33.7.207]
[root/don2rry]

Destination Host Login:-
guskvm.isst.aus.stglabs.ibm.com has address 10.33.32.222

start Guest Login :-
virsh console chig6 --force

IPMI Login :-
-------------
>From banner machine run the following :
ssh banner.isst.aus.stglabs.ibm.com [debug/don2rry ]

ipmitool -I lanplus -H fsp-chi  -P don2rry sol deactivate
ipmitool -I lanplus -H fsp-chi  -P don2rry sol activate

                             TESTING INFORMATION

SYSTEM INFORMATION
------------------
  HOST NAME or NETWORK ADDRESS:       chikvm.isst.aus.stglabs.ibm.com
 [10.33.7.207]
guskvm..isst.aus.stglabs.ibm.com 10.33.32.222

  Sapphire FIRMWARE LEVEL:              - FW860.00 (SV860_056)

                            DEBUGGING INFORMATION

DEBUG / LOGIN INFORMATION
-------------------------
  ERROR LOG:         on local machine
  FSP LOGIN:         see name above  [dev/FipSdev]
RECENT SYSTEM CHANGES  : none
  none

** Attachment added: "chig6_migration logs"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1637601/+attachment/4784827/+files/logs_mig.zip

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to base-passwd in Ubuntu.

  UbuntuKVM: migration using NFS mount fails #190

Status in libvirt:
  Incomplete
Status in base-passwd package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in libvirt package in Ubuntu:

  <...>

  Please see comments for the problem description, and summary of
  originally bridged comments in the description.

  Sorry about the inconvenience.

  <...>