I just updated all the packages yesterday. The audio card stop working
and just had a constant noise sound.

Booted into windows to try to restore it, as previously that work. And
Windows couldn't find the device, nor the software to restore the card.

After shutting the computer down and running a diagnostic (the one
shipped with the laptop), I booted back into windows and the card appear
again. Booted back into Ubuntu 16.10 just to discover that the card was
working again.

Probably some drivers issues?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  Alienware 17R3 sound stop working randomly, it returns after booting
  into Windows

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu:

  The sound stops working in what it seems a random fashion.

  The first time it happened, I started going through the sound
  troubleshooting, did all the installation and rebooting and the sound
  didn't come back. I came back later to uploads the logs, but changing
  the input from "Digital output" to "Line out" made the sound work
  again. So I didn't bother with uploading the logs.

  Now, the sound is gone again, without no apparent reason. Went through
  the troubleshooting again and the sound is not working (as before).
  However, changing the line to "Line out" is not working as before. I
  noticed that booting into Windows and booting back to Ubuntu restore
  the sound.

  Also, I have the problem of the headphones not working. I'm not sure
  if that is relevant, but better to tell the whole story.

  Here is the output of running Step 3 and 4 of the troubleshooting
  guide
  (https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SoundTroubleshootingProcedure)