Public bug reported:

The content-hub-service needs to be able to start prompt sessions for
multiple requests.  Use cases:

1. Paste Other from the UITK's TextField invokes the clipboard UI as a trust
prompt started by content-hub-service
2. Out of process peer picker, we have a new peer picker that doesn't run in
the process of the requesting app.  It's started in a prompt session by
content-hub-service
3. Content picking.  The content-hub-service starts apps that provide a content
picker in a trust prompt.

All of these use cases require starting the prompt from the content-hub-
service process.  We would like to do this without stopping other
prompts that might already be in use.

Currently we get the following exception:

Invalid prompt session: Error processing request: Cannot start another prompt
session
Internal error details:
/build/mir-S1BioZ/mir-0.24.1+16.04.20160928/src/server/frontend/session_mediator.cpp(1052):
 Throw in function virtual void
mir::frontend::SessionMediator::start_prompt_session(const
mir::protobuf::PromptSessionParameters*, mir::protobuf::Void*,
google::protobuf::Closure*)
Dynamic exception type:
boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<std::runtime_error>

std::exception::what: Cannot start another prompt session

** Affects: mir

** Affects: qtmir

** Affects: mir (Ubuntu)

** Summary changed:

- std::exception::what: Cannot start another prompt session
+ Allow multiple trust prompts to be started per process

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  Allow multiple trust prompts to be started per process

Status in Mir:
  New
Status in QtMir:
  New