** Branch linked: lp:~ci-train-bot/mir/mir-ubuntu-zesty-2369

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  Frame rate is artificially low on Diamondville Intel Atom systems due
  to aggressive power management

Status in Mir:
  Fix Committed
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  Running a server and a few clients on an Atom N270 (requires vivid) is
  very stuttery and apparently limited to around 20 FPS.

  However this limitation is a bug. Firstly I notice the system is still
  70% idle according to top. And if I drag the mouse constantly over a
  surface or move a window constantly, the rendering (of everything)
  becomes perfectly smooth ~60 FPS. Also using --compositor-report=log
  on the Mir server shows the compositor render time even on this very
  weak machine is only 2.6ms.

  So we have a scheduling problem and forcing re-compositing via input
  is working around it. Obviously the clients themselves are not able to
  wake up the compositor frequently enough to ensure new frames get
  scheduled. However if I wake up the compositor using demo-shell mouse
  gestures then all is fast and smooth.

  This seems to be the same kind of scheduling problem also observed on
  higher-end systems when the compositor buffer pipeline is reduced -->
  bug 1377872