** Also affects: ubuntu-app-launch (Ubuntu)

  Not possible to launch apps in xenial using unity8-session.ubuntu-app-
  launch command using the unity8 session snap

Status in ubuntu-app-launch package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in unity8 package in Ubuntu:

  Steps:
  . I start unity8 session snap in my xenial
  . It is possible start apps manually
  . When run the command unity8-session.ubuntu-app-launch-appids a list of apps
are printed (I select webbrowser-app_webbrowser-app_8) (also tried with other
too)
  . I run the command "unity8-session.ubuntu-app-launch
webbrowser-app_webbrowser-app_8" and I get the following output
http://paste.ubuntu.com/23877063/ (everything seems to be ok)
  . But in the screen the app is not displayed in the screen.

  If I follow the same steps in zesty, the app is displayed in the
  screen.