We discussed doing a quick fix for 1.0 that supports only the multiple
Mesa devices case. If we do that then this bug still needs to stay open
for the main case of multiple different devices/drivers such as
Nvidia+Intel (not nouveau).

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  Mir does not support multiple GPUs/cards simultaneously

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in Mir:
  Triaged
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:

  I have a Lenovo laptop which has a hybrid graphics chipset.
  When I have a monitor connected to the displayport, the displayport monitor
is on /dev/dri/card0 while the LVDS (integrated lcd) is at /dev/dri/card1.

  Our kms implementation only supports a single device; that which is
  found first with a valid connection. We need to support multiple
  devices.