Unless we can get more debug info I am marking this won't fix

** Changed in: lxc (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc in Ubuntu.

  AppArmor vs unix socket inside LXC containers

Status in lxc package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  I know this seems like an odd bug, but I've spent all day chasing it
  down.

  I was seeing problems with LDAP lookups inside an LXC container, and
  strace on getent lookups was showing that attempts to read from
  /var/run/nslcd/socket were being closed as -1 (EACCESS).

  That file/UNIX socket is owned by nslcd, also running inside the LXC.

  Back on the host machine, setting the LXC config to set lxc.aa_profile
  = unconfined (and restarting the container) then allowed that socket
  to start working freely.

  This seems weird, as there's all sorts of other things using UNIX
  sockets inside containers that still function normally, but I thought
  I'd mention it, especially in case anyone hits this issue.