** Package changed: dbus (Ubuntu) => ubuntu-release-upgrader (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dbus in Ubuntu.

  Upgrade from 14.04.5 to 16.04.1 failed

Status in ubuntu-release-upgrader package in Ubuntu:

  Through the installation it notified me that the upgrade failed due to
  too many errors and it aborted. I powered off the machine and now I
  can't boot into my system.

  When I try to boot I see a black grub screen. Then Plymouth shows the
  ubuntu studio boot screen. Then that Nvidia logo flickers a bit, then
  a black screen and nothing happens.

  Long ago I've followed some guide to get the ubuntu studio
  applications into my normal ubuntu.

  Luckily I've made a clone of 14.04 but for some reason I can't boot
  into it either. This makes me assume that my main problem is related
  to grub hopefully.

  I don't know what kind of information do I need to provide. I have a
  16.04 live usb ready. What files do I need to provide?

  Edit: here's the paste created by bootrepair
  http://paste2.org/h4ULxpeM