Could you review the proposed patch based on the following :
some people recently ran into several issues on Minsky where they found that
Opal PRD

was not running out on customer systems. "This is critical to our ability to

collect logs, determine what is causing failures, and for hostboot to take
appropriate action in regards to a failure."

** Patch added: "1555904.debdiff"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-meta/+bug/1555904/+attachment/4829829/+files/1555904.debdiff

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  opal-prd not installed by default on ppc64el systems

Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:

  Just tried an install with current 16.04 network media, using standard
  server package selections, and it looks like opal-prd isn't installed
  by default:

   [jk@fstn ~]$ dpkg -l opal-prd
   dpkg-query: no packages found matching opal-prd

  This is required for RAS-type functions on OpenPOWER machines; and has
  a similar role to something like acpid, on x86.

  I'm not sure whether filing this against the skiboot package is best,
  or whether this should be moved to something installer-related. Happy
  to shift if necessary.