** No longer affects: qtubuntu

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtubuntu in Ubuntu.

  Two-finger touchpad scrolling is not accurate in apps under Unity8
  (but is in Mir demo servers)

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Released
Status in QtMir:
  Fix Released
Status in qtmir package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in qtubuntu package in Ubuntu:

  Smooth two-finger touchpad scrolling is not accurate in apps under
  Unity8 (but is in Mir demo servers).

  The reason appears to be because QtMir drops the nice float vscroll
  precision that Mir gives it and converts that into an int with very
  limited resolution:

      void handleWheelEvent(ulong timestamp, QPoint angleDelta,
  Qt::KeyboardModifiers mods) override

  QPoint is a pair of integers, but touchpad v/hscroll values are
  floats.

  I have only just discovered that although my new smooth scrolling
  support about to land in Xmir works in Mir's demo servers, it doesn't
  work when I run the same binaries under Unity8.