** Changed in: messaging-app (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to messaging-app in Ubuntu.

  SMS notified only when screen is ON

Status in messaging-app package in Ubuntu:

  Since OTA 13, when screen is OFF, incoming SMS are not received until
  the screen is switched ON: no SMS tone is played, LED is not blinking.

  As soon as I switch my screen ON, the tone will be played and the LED
  will start blinking, as if it had just arrived.

  However, please note that after a long time with screen OFF, the
  notification is effective.

  Seen on:
  BQ Aquaris E4.5
  Ubuntu 15.04