The only thing left here depending on openjpeg is krita on arm64 and
armhf.

Before zesty, krita was built in the calligra source package but it is
now split into its own source package.

The separate krita no longer depends on openjpeg but does not build from
source for arm64 and armhf.

Would it be possible to just remove the NBS krita/arm64 and armhf
binaries, then remove openjpeg?

** Changed in: kimageformats (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openjpeg in Ubuntu.

  please remove openjpeg

Status in calligra package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in ffmpeg package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in kimageformats package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in openjpeg package in Ubuntu:

  It looks like openjpeg packages openjpeg 1.5.2, while openjpeg2
  packages openjpeg 2.1.1. I don't think we want both packaged. It looks
  like Debian has removed openjpeg from testing and unstable.

  Thanks

  $ reverse-depends -b src:openjpeg
  Reverse-Build-Depends
  * calligra                      (for libopenjpeg-dev)
  * ffmpeg                        (for libopenjpeg-dev)
  * kimageformats                 (for libopenjpeg-dev)

  $ reverse-depends src:openjpeg
  Reverse-Depends