** Tags added: xenial

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Headphones not working while speakers do

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:

  I have recently done a clean install of Ubuntu Gnome 16.04, and it
  seems that the headphones are not working.

  Behavior: I play something through speakers, plug in headphones, and
  hear nothing both in headphones or from speakers.

  Expected: The sound should switch to headphones.

  If I run the following command I can hear the sound from headphones:
  > pacmd set-sink-port 1 analog-output-headphones

  I have gathered and attached alsa-info log with command:
  > wget http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-info.sh -O alsa-info.sh && bash
alsa-info.sh

  Please tell me if I can provide any additional info. I think this is
  crucial to fix for an LTS release. The bug did not occur on 14.04 on
  the same hardware.