** Changed in: sudo (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to sudo in Ubuntu.

  In Pangolin, a new administrator profile was not registred in the
  sudoer group (Lubuntu /Gnome environment)

Status in sudo package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I recently installed Lubuntu 12.04 cause my old computer wasn't completly
accepted by unfinity live-dvd due to its cd limit.
  So I installed Lubuntu-desktop-cd first quitly fine, with no matter.
  After that I installed Gnome 3. (perhaps this anomaly was in the lubuntu-sudo
first ?)
  My first administrator was fine accepted as Sudoer.
  So I installed two new users and an another admin in the Gnome environment .
  But , when I tried a "sudo  aptitude" with this new "adm" profile, I
discovered that the new administrator was not registred as sudoer : the message
was "you are not a sudoer and I will make a report " and twice in synaptic or
any command for admninistrator.

  So, I came back to verify these news status in the first admin's deskotp.
  In effect, the new admin was not registred in the "sudoer" group, but was
registred in the "adm" group.

  First I put on the case for this new one in sudo and adm group.

  At the first try, the new admin sudoer registration "by hand" didn't took
effect.
  I quitted and shutdown (as if in a simple ms boot-on system ;-) .
  And after reeboot, the new second admin was accepted as sudoer.
  So I thought I had to report this little anomaly before we have some newbes
in trouble the D day.
  Perhaps wasn't due to succession of my manipulations or not ?....
  So you have a part of answer, if it is.

  Good luck and long life for the Pangolin !

  Alter.md