This bug was fixed in the package evolution-data-server -
3.24.2-0ubuntu2

---------------
evolution-data-server (3.24.2-0ubuntu2) artful; urgency=medium

  * Disable Ubuntu Online Accounts integration
  * Convert evolution-data-server-online-accounts into a transitional
    package depending on evolution-data-server which now provides
    the remaining GNOME Online Accounts support.

 -- Jeremy Bicha <jbi...@ubuntu.com>  Mon, 05 Jun 2017 08:34:44 -0400

** Changed in: evolution-data-server (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: evolution (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to evolution-data-server in

  Update evolution to 3.24.1

Status in evolution package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in evolution-data-server package in Ubuntu:

  We should update the Evolution stack to 3.24 for Ubuntu 17.10. The big
  change here is that it now uses cmake instead of autotools.

  The update is staged in this PPA and rebuilds of all rdepends have been done:
  https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-desktop/+archive/ubuntu/transitions/+packages

  Here's some Evolution remaining questions/issues:

  1. I disabled

https://sources.debian.net/src/evolution/unstable/debian/patches/02_nss_paths.patch/
  since it didn't seem to be needed.

  2. Lintian is complaining about rpaths. The rpath fix I used with
  e-d-s did not work for Evolution.