** Attachment added: "history.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/click/+bug/1666980/+attachment/4899693/+files/history.log

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to click in Ubuntu.

  cannot install click, missing python files

Status in click package in Ubuntu:

  When I try to install click package, I get the following error:

  dpkg: click: dependency problems, but removing anyway as you requested:
   ubuntu-system-settings depends on click | ubuntu-snappy-cli; however:
    Package click is to be removed.
    Package ubuntu-snappy-cli is not installed.

  (Reading database ... 255714 files and directories currently installed.)
  Removing click (0.4.45.1+16.10.20160916-0ubuntu1) ...
  Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/bin/click", line 37, in <module>
      import click
  ImportError: No module named 'click'
  dpkg: error processing package click (--remove):
   subprocess installed pre-removal script returned error exit status 1
  Job for click-system-hooks.service failed because the control process exited
with error code.
  See "systemctl status click-system-hooks.service" and "journalctl -xe" for
details.
  click-system-hooks.service couldn't start.
   click

  Script /usr/bin/click tries to import python module click, but it is
  missing. I suppose that this module should be included in *.deb
  package, but I cannot find it there. It seems that source code of
  required module is located here: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-
  branches/ubuntu/vivid/click/vivid/files/head:/click/ as it contains
  submodule "commands"

  Ubuntu 16.10
  click 0.4.45.1+16.10.20160916-0ubuntu1