Hi!

There is something really amazing I've found a couple of days  ago,
check  it out http://bit.do/dxb3z

Sent from my iPhone, Marco Minante

From: Bug 841366 [mailto:841...@bugs.launchpad.net]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 8:48 PM
To: big...@libero.it
Subject: Hey bud!

I'm very similar. I don't inherently have an issue with being male  most
of  the time. But there aren't too many instances where I wouldn't
rather be female. If I could wake  up tomorrow as  a  stealth girl, I
don't think I could be  happier.

Are you  seeing a gender therapist? They don't only  talk about  gender
identity. For instance,  my therapist is really helping me with the
social anxiety  part of  it as well. We can discuss at  length how
silly  it is that I  logically recognize that  my  concerns are  not
very well founded, but that  emotionally, I still struggle with  it. As
someone who tends to work through  just about everything from a logical
aspect, it's interesting  that  I treat  things relating to myself
emotionally.  And  that the emotion is usually  in the  form of worrying
over others' perceptions.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

** Attachment added: "10C6E5F28347FE113E8C69B50DBFD30A.jpg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/841366/+attachment/4901859/+files/10C6E5F28347FE113E8C69B50DBFD30A.jpg

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to python-apt in Ubuntu.

  jockey-backend crashed with TypeError in pulse_items(): an integer is
  required

Status in python-apt package in Ubuntu:

  I get this error when I open software to install proprietary drivers
  for my nvidia video adapter.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.10
  Package: jockey-common 0.9.4-0ubuntu4
  BootDmesg: (Nothing has been logged yet.)