[Expired for Mir because there has been no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: mir

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mir in Ubuntu.

  Mir crashes from time to time when using Telegram while network
  changes [AndroidWindow: Caught exception at Mir/EGL driver boundary
  (in dequeueBuffer): Dynamic exception type: St11logic_error
  std::exception::what: state was not valid]

Status in Mir:
  Expired
Status in mir package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Hi,
  for more than 2 months I've been occasionally experiencing Mir crashes when I
use Telegram and my network connection changes from none to cellular and wifi -
which happens a lot to me while travelling by subway and/or passing by shopping
centers/offices/school/public transport with wifi networks saved.

  I've experienced this several times and it happened just after I sent
  a message via Telegram (the message actually got through, I could even
  see it being sent moments before my phone froze). It is however not
  unusual for me to experience this while I am composing a message
  either.

  If this is not a pure Mir issue but something that Telegram causes so
  that Mir crashes I am pointing out that I only recall seeing this
  issue when Telegram is in the working state, that is not the broken
  one that ignores everything although network clearly works and
  incoming notifications appear and only way to fix this is to reopen
  the app.

  Here is a Telegram log I have: http://paste.ubuntu.com/23274022/ (my
  system crashed at around 10:25)

  Thank you very much for looking into this. I am running rc-proposed on
  MX4.