Thanks for taking your time to report this issue and help making Ubuntu
better.

It looks like gqrx-sdr is packaged separately from the gnuradio, so I've
taken the liberty of moving this report to that package. I've had some
trouble reproducing this issue, since gqrx crash when I attempt to run
it (possibly due to bug 1637774), but I've looked a bit into it.

I found https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=795483 which
describes the missing svg dependency, and it looks like this was fixed
and resolved. However, now it gets confusing. gqrx-sdr version 2.6-1 in
Debian is cleary depending on libqt5svg5
(https://packages.debian.org/unstable/gqrx-sdr), but when the package
was synced to Ubuntu it is not listed among the dependencies
(https://packages.ubuntu.com/artful/gqrx-sdr) I frankly don't know
what's causing this difference.

** Bug watch added: Debian Bug tracker #795483

** Package changed: gnuradio (Ubuntu) => gqrx-sdr (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: qtsvg-opensource-src (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: artful

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtsvg-opensource-src in

  gnuradio gqrx-sdr missing qt 5 svg dependency

Status in gqrx-sdr package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in qtsvg-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:

  gnuradio gqrx-sdr is using SVG icons in toolbar but is not listing qt
  5 svg as a dependency. Therefore, these icons appear broken.