[Expired for pulseaudio (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  module-loopback falls back to looping mic to speakers

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: pulseaudio

  I'm using module-loopback to hear A2DP music from my phone, as
  described at:

  http://jprvita.wordpress.com/2009/12/15/1-2-3-4-a2dp-stream/

  This works, but when my phone disconnects from A2DP for any reason
  (e.g. I walk away or turn bluetooth off) module-loopback remains
  loaded and decides instead to play audio from my microphone to my
  speakers, giving horrible feedback noises as you would expect.

  I would like a parameter for this module, perhaps fallback=[boolean],
  so I can say that when the phone goes away, just get rid of this
  module/instance instead of moving to another source. For now I will
  locally patch may_move_to to return false.

  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  cmb        2197 F.... pulseaudio
  Card0.Amixer.info:
   Card hw:0 'SB'/'HDA ATI SB at 0xfe024000 irq 16'
     Mixer name : 'Realtek ALC888'
     Components : 'HDA:10ec0888,1458e601,00100001'
     Controls      : 39
     Simple ctrls  : 21