[Expired for pulseaudio (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Sound problem ASUS N53SV

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

  Release:      11.10
  Kernel : 3.0.0-14-generic
  64bit version

  Sound doesn't work always.

  At startup, it's OK.

  But if I plug HDMI cable to use another screen, or if i change the "hardware
profil", sound disapear.
  I can't get back sound.

  I can choose different hardware profil in "sound configuration", but
  it doesn't work ; the "output tab" display a "dummy card" ("Sortie
  factice" in french).

  Moreover, I have followed different thread on french forums for enable
  "bass", because it's a "Bang & Olufsen ICEpower" system.

  See attached result of :
  - lspci | grep -i audio
  - cat /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base.conf

  I don't know what i can submit for more information ... so tell me if needed

  According to https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Asus_N53, sound is
  fixed.

  Thanks.