Although, well apt provides that in a versioned provide, so it might
already not have any effect.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  ubuntu-standard should not depend on apt-transport-https in >= artful

Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:

  https support has been merged into apt itself for artful (apt >=
  1.5~), and stable since 1.5~beta2, so please stop seeding apt-
  transport-https (maybe we can demote the binary package to universe
  then? - I don't know how well people like that).