Public bug reported:

Hello,
I bought a Yashi all-in-one 64-bit pc 'Pioneer IPS AIO'  with Intel® Core™
i5-6400T CPU @ 2.20GHz × 4 and Intel® HD Graphics 530 (Skylake GT2). The
machine had FreeDos and I installed Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

The sound works fine with headphones and external speakers, but I can
get no sound from internal speakers. The retailer could not help: he
says it is a problem of Linux with new hardware.

I looked for help here https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source
/alsa-driver/+question/654230, but I could not solve my problem. The
internal speakers work fine with Windows 10 drivers, as I described
there, but I could not have them working with several versions of
Ubuntu, Mint, Arch.

** Affects: alsa-driver (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  No sound from internal spakers.

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu: