Public bug reported:

Hi,
as just discussed it would be a great help to add a tracepoint(s) at intersting
spots like the DENY message.
If that is a common place give it an argument for the message so people cna
filter on it.
If these are different places add them as multiple tracepoints.

Then people could easily with perf do the tracing and get all they need
(backtraces, but also much more if needed).

We all kind of agreed so this is mostly to track so I get a ping once
you do something on it.

** Affects: apparmor (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: apparmor (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: apparmor (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apparmor in Ubuntu.

  It would be great to get a stacktrace on apparmor "events" - maybe add
  a tracepoint

Status in apparmor package in Ubuntu: