Since I wasn't able to test this much and Debian doesn't have this
version and it's not a high priority update, let's wait until 18.04 LTS.

I'm unsubscribing ubuntu-release now.

** Also affects: libproxy (Ubuntu Artful)

** Also affects: libproxy (Ubuntu Bb-series)

** Changed in: libproxy (Ubuntu Artful)

** Changed in: libproxy (Ubuntu Bb-series)

** Changed in: libproxy (Ubuntu Bb-series)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libproxy in Ubuntu.

  Update libproxy to 0.4.15

Status in libproxy package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in libproxy source package in Artful:
  Won't Fix
Status in libproxy source package in bb-series:

  https://github.com/libproxy/libproxy/releases

  Big change here is updating the dependency from mozjs185 (from Firefox
  4!) to mozjs38. libproxy1-plugin-mozjs is in universe and has no
  Ubuntu reverse dependencies (Debian Edu uses it for something though.)

  I don't have any proxies so I haven't tested this beyond making sure
  it builds.