out 06 16:02:21 etm avahi-daemon[901]: chroot.c: open() failed: No such
file or directory

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  ubuntu is stuck with black screen and blinking cursos at top left on
  all shutdown or restart

Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:

  I really do not know which package to assign this incident, please
  excuse me.

  Any way, the release candidates is near, and this problem continues to
  occur since linux kernel was updated from 4.11 to 4.12 ... and now
  with version 4.13 the problem continues.

  I noticed that this problem does not occur with my other two older
  notebooks (one Sony Vaio and the other a generic one integrated by me)
  both old notes use NVIDIA video card in versions of more than 5 years
  ago.

  My new Dell notebook has a GTX 1050 video card ... but I also do not
  know if the cause of this problem may be linked to the video card and
  the fact that Nouveau driver and linux Kernel have received recent
  implementations for compatibilities with this new NVIDIA technology.

  The fact is that Ubuntu 17.10 has potential to be distributed with
  this problem and I think this may not be interesting, so I am
  reporting this case.

  Thank you.

  Package: ubuntu-desktop 1.402
  ApportVersion: 2.20.7-0ubuntu2