@toto-23, you may want to try putting the following in
/etc/systemd/resolved.conf as a temporary workaround:

[Resolve]
Domains=

Note that there is nothing after the equals sign. According to the docs
it will override anything systemd-resolved reads from /etc/resolv.conf
with an empty list. This is the workaround that works for me on 17.04,
so maybe it also works on 17.10. On my 17.10 test VM it at least doesn't
seem to cause any problems.

Interestingly, per-connection search paths still work for me (the
documentation is ambiguous about whether Domains= overrides them or not)
on both 17.04 and 17.10. So setting "Domains=" by default might be
enough to fix the bug? Not sure whether that has unintended side
effects, though.

  Search list in resolv.conf breaks resolving for that domain

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 17.04
  systemd 232-21ubuntu5

  Adding a domain to the search list in /etc/resolv.conf breaks
  resolving for that domain. Not only does the search list not get used
  as expected, but host names in the domain cannot be resolved by
  systemd-resolved at all.

  I just ran into this after upgrading from ubuntu 16.04 to 17.04 which
  enabled systemd-resolved. I have for a long time used resolveconf to
  add a 'search my-domain'-line to my /etc/resolv.conf.

  Example of expected behaviour. With Googles DNS server (8.8.8.8) and
ubuntu.com in the search list in /etc/resolv.conf. Both dig and systemd-resolve
can resolve www.ubuntu.com and www:

      $ cat /etc/resolv.conf
      nameserver 8.8.8.8
      search ubuntu.com
      $ dig +nostat +nocmd www.ubuntu.com
      ;; Got answer:
      ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

      ;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
      ; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 512
      ;; QUESTION SECTION:
      ;www.ubuntu.com.                  IN      A

      ;; ANSWER SECTION:
      www.ubuntu.com.           501     IN      A       91.189.89.115

      $ dig +search +nostat +nocmd www
      ;; Got answer:
      ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

      ;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
      ; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 512
      ;; QUESTION SECTION:
      ;www.ubuntu.com.                  IN      A

      ;; ANSWER SECTION:
      www.ubuntu.com.           382     IN      A       91.189.89.103

      $ systemd-resolve www.ubuntu.com
      www.ubuntu.com: 91.189.89.115

      -- Information acquired via protocol DNS in 2.7ms.
      -- Data is authenticated: no
      $ systemd-resolve www
      www: 91.189.90.59
           (www.ubuntu.com)

      -- Information acquired via protocol DNS in 3.8ms.
      -- Data is authenticated: no

  Ubuntu 17.04 default config, with the systemd-resolved name server in
  /etc/resolv.conf and no search list. www.ubuntu.com can still be
  resolved correctly:

      $ cat /etc/resolv.conf
      nameserver 127.0.0.53
      $ dig +nostat +nocmd www.ubuntu.com
      ;; Got answer:
      ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

      ;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
      ; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 65494
      ;; QUESTION SECTION:
      ;www.ubuntu.com.                  IN      A

      ;; ANSWER SECTION:
      www.ubuntu.com.           482     IN      A       91.189.89.110
      $ systemd-resolve www.ubuntu.com
      www.ubuntu.com: 91.189.90.58

      -- Information acquired via protocol DNS in 18.2ms.
      -- Data is authenticated: no

  Broken behaviour, using the systemd-resolved name server and specify
  ubuntu.com in search list. Resolving fails for www.ubuntu.com and www,
  both using dig (DNS) and using sytemd-resolve:

      $ cat /etc/resolv.conf
      nameserver 127.0.0.53
      search ubuntu.com
      $ dig +nostat +nocmd www.ubuntu.com
      ;; Got answer:
      ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL, id: 33334
      ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

      ;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
      ; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 65494
      ;; QUESTION SECTION:
      ;www.ubuntu.com.                  IN      A

      $ dig +search +nostat +nocmd www
      ;; Got answer:
      ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL, id: 50588
      ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1

      ;; OPT PSEUDOSECTION:
      ; EDNS: version: 0, flags:; udp: 65494
      ;; QUESTION SECTION:
      ;www.ubuntu.com.                  IN      A

      $ systemd-resolve www.ubuntu.com
      www.ubuntu.com: resolve call failed: No appropriate name servers or
networks for name found
      $ systemd-resolve www
      www: resolve call failed: All attempts to contact name servers or
networks failed